Supa Glue Strong & Adjustable 3g
Selleys Supa Glue Strong & Adjustable is a fast setting ethyl cyanoacrylate (supa glue) based adhesive with a non-drip gel consistency which dries clear.
- Non-drip gel consistency is ideal for vertical jobs
- Bonds a variety of surfaces
- Fast setting
- Dries clear
- Water resistant
- No clamping necessary
- No mixing required
- Forms a rigid bond
- Self piercing, clog free cap
- Some gap filling
Where can this product be used?
- Non-drip gel consistency makes it particularly useful on vertical surfaces
- Ideal for bonding a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces
- Ideal for small repair jobs or when immediate results are required
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Some plastics
Full Cure Time: 12 Hours
Shelf Life For Unopened Product: 12 Months
How to use?
- Supa Glue Strong & Adjustable works best when the surfaces to be bonded are close fitting, but a small amount of gap filling is possible.
- Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and free of dust.
- Pierce seal at end of tube by attaching nozzle and cap and turning clockwise.
- Remove cap and apply a small amount of glue to one surface.
- Bring surfaces together and apply slight pressure. The product grabs within 2-30 seconds, depending on environmental conditions and substrates to be bonded.
- Allow 30 minutes for sufficient bond strength for practical use.
- Not suitable for permanent water immersion.
- Not suitable for bonding plastics such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene.
- Leather may harden or discolour with use.
- For interior use only.
- Not suitable for repairing items that are in direct contact with hot liquids.
- Will not permanently bond glass.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesives can create a white residue on the surface of a substrate if the area is not well ventilated. Clean the affected area with acetone to remove residue.