STARX Kelp Soluble Powder High Potassium Seaweed Extract (250g)
STARX Kelp Soluble Powder is a seaweed extract (0-0-17), highly concentrated organic kelp made from Ascophyllum Nodosum. It provides over 60 assorted chelated nutrients and growth enhancers including and extra potassium boost for plant metabolism.
STARX Kelp Soluble Powder is a 100% organic natural plant food contains a wide range of trace elements, vitamins, amino acids, and naturally occurring hormones that stimulate plant growth.
STARX Kelp Soluble Powder is an excellent source of food for both beneficial bacteria and fungi. It is also an excellent source of potassium and increases the available nitrogen to plants.
STARX Kelp Soluble Powder is a highly effective natural plant fertilizer and organism food that enhances seed germination, promotes healthy root development, increases disease resistance and accelerates leaf shoot and stem development.
- Healthier plants
- All-natural fertilization
- Faster Assimilation
- Excellent for soaking seeds or bulbs just prior to plantings to improve germination rate, health, and vigor in the earliest stages of growth.
- Strengthening cuttings, transplants, bare-rooted trees and shrubs when used as a root dig before transplanting.
- Foliage feeding both indoor and outdoor plants.
- Greening up athletic turf, lawn, and livestock pastures with spring applications.
- Use as a foliar spray or irrigation application every 14 to 21 days.
- Use 5g of STARX Kelp Soluble Powder per 10 Ltr of water for young plants (7 to 14 days plant).
- Use 8g to 12g of STARX Kelp Soluble Powder per 10 Ltr of water for ornamental trees, shrubs, fruits, vegetables, or lawns.
Ornamental Trees and Shrubs: 8g to 12g per 10 Ltr of water
1st - at bud formation
2nd - 2 weeks later
3rd - 14 to 21 days
House Plants: 5g per 10 Ltr of water
1st - at the emergence of transplant
2nd - every 2 weeks
3rd - once per month at dormancy
Lawns: Diluted by 1 : 2000 or 1 : 5000 (16g to 25g per 20 Ltr of water)
Start the foliar application at the initial growth stage and continue at 3 to 4 weeks intervals. Make additional applications after periods of stress or heavy use, or to newly applied sod, and as a late-season spray to help improve resistance to kill and frost damage.
Fruits and Vegetables: Beginning at pre-bloom
8g per 10 Ltr of water. Repeat every 3 to 4 weeks throughout the growing season. With blueberries, add one additional treatment 2 to 3 weeks after harvest.