Soil Moisture Light pH Sensor Meter Tester
pH-Moisture Tester, complete instructions for testing moisture and pH and charts with the watering needs for over 100 plants and the pH preferences of over 50 plants. The pH Moisture Tester is designed for simplicity of use with accurate results. It is an economical way to test for moisture and pH levels in the soil. No batteries required. Works well for vegetable/ flower garden, lawn and potted plant, perfect for growing vegetables, fruits, flowers etc.
Material: Alloy Plastic
Size: Approx. 290x50x38mm/ 11.42x1.97x1.50 inch
Probe length: Approx. 200mm/ 7.87 inch
How to use:
1. When measuring the pH value and humidity of the soil, first insert the probe into the soil as far as possible, leaving about 1 cm on the top of the probe.
2. Dial the button on the pen to MOIST, MOIST is the moisture button, the corresponding table is MOIST, DRY is dry, WET is wet.
- Values 1-3 (red part) indicate that watering is required
- 4-7 (green part) is suitable, please adjust the watering time according to the variety of plants.
- 8-10 (blue part) indicates too wet
3. Dial the button on the pen to PH, PH is the pH button, and the corresponding table is 8-3.5. ALKALINE is a base, ACDIC is an acid, the value 7 is basically neutral, and the smaller the number, the greater the acidity. Please adjust the soil pH according to the variety of the plant.
4. LIGHT button is the illuminance, the measurement range is 0-2000 lumens. The larger the value, the stronger the illumination. Please decide whether you need shading according to the variety of plants.
Note: When using the electrode, do not touch the stone when inserting the electrode. Do not use too much force, otherwise it will easily damage the electrode. Wash the electrode after use.