Liquid Sugar Soap 750ml
Selleys Liquid Sugar Soap is a professional strength and high performance formula which powers through tough grease and grime. It is also recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to painting and wallpapering.
- Concentrated – makes up to 30 litres
- Professional strength grease and grim cleaner
- Heavy duty grease and grime cleaner
- Safe for all modern washable surfaces including walls, floors, tiled and laminated surfaces
- Can be diluted with water or used neat
Where can this product be used?
- Bathroom and laundry surfaces
- Outdoor applications
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Painted walls
- Ceramic, glazed and porcelain tiles
- Stainless steel
Color: Clear blue
Shelf Life For Unopened Product: 24 Months
Technology: Surfactant Based
Use: Exterior, Interior
How to use?
For Kitchen And Bathroom Surfaces:
- To clean floors, walls and cupboards, add 1/2 cup of Liquid Sugar Soap to 5 litres of water.
- Using a soft clean cloth, soak in the sugar soap solution, ring off excess and clean surfaces.
For General Cleaning:
- For stubborn stains in the bathroom or grease in the kitchen (sinks, bench tops, stoves, etc.) simply pour Liquid Sugar Soap directly onto a cloth or sponge.
- Wipe surface and rinse clean. Mix 1 part Liquid Sugar Soap to 10 parts water in an empty trigger pack for a convenient all purpose hard surface cleaner. Adjust Liquid Sugar Soap concentration to suit job.
For Painting And Wallpapering:
- Add 1/2 cup of Liquid Sugar Soap to 5 litres of water. No need to rinse.
- Using a soft clean cloth, soak in the sugar soap solution, ring off excess and clean walls.
- Always start washing from the highest point to the lowest to avoid ‘running’.
- Do not allow Liquid Sugar Soap to lie in pools on surfaces not being redecorated.
- Splashes of Liquid Sugar Soap should be removed promptly with clean water.
- Wipe off immediately from aluminium and brass surfaces.
- Rinse well from glass before product dries.
- Dilute to suit the cleaning task.
- For stubborn, in-ground stains use neat with a safe scouring cloth.
- Floors, baths and shower recesses must be rinsed.
- For sensitive skin, rubber gloves are recommended.
- When washing walls, start washing from the highest point to the lowest to avoid 'running'.