Rust Remover 500ml
With no scrubbing needed, removal of rust from garden tools, nuts and bolts is clean and easy with HG rust remover! HG rust remover dries very slowly to give a longer time for the product to work. Due to its powerful rust preventing action, the metal can be used directly after treatment.
- Remove any loose rust before using the rust killer from HG.
- Dilute 500ml of HG rust remover with 2.5 litres of water and put the object in the solution, make sure it is fully submerged in the rust cleaner. Is the object too big to submerge? Use a brush to apply the liquid rust converter directly on the object, without diluting it.
- Depending on the amount of rust, leave to work for 10 minutes to a few hours.
- Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Repeat the rust remover treatment according to the amount of rust.
Directions to use:
Step 1: Dilute HG rust remover in a solution of 1:5 with water.
Step 2: Immerse the objects into the solution. Depending on the amount of rust, allow between 10 minutes to 12 hours for HG rust remover to work.
Step 3: Rinse off thoroughly with plenty of water.
For large objects that cannot be immersed in water, apply HG rust remover undiluted with a brush.