Electronic Wired Doorbell 936
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• ELECTRONIC DOORBELL
• WIRING DESIGN
• ENERGY SAVING
• COMPLIES TO IMDA APPROVED
POLYPHONY SOUND : 36
BATTERY : 3 X AA (NOT INCLUDED)
PACKING DIMENSION: L16cm x W4cm x H22.5cm
How To Use
- Open the battery cover attached on the back of receiver and take out the attachment. Observe the polarity symbols (+ and -) marked inside the battery compartment before inserting three 1.5V “AA” alkaline batteries (as general battery may leak electrolyte easily) into the battery compartment (batteries not included).
- Attach back the battery cover on the back of receiver. The screws / adhesive tape (included) can be used to hang the receiver on the wall or door frame.
- The push button can be mounted on the wall or door frame by adhesive tape or screws. The receiver and push button are not recommended to be placed in or near high temperature or moist areas.
- The receiver and push button are not recommended to be placed in or near area with high electromagnetic field.
- Please replace the batteries when the receiver sound starts to fade or turns low or distorted.
- Receiver’s LED indicator light will flash when the push button is pressed.