Cordless Drill [TE-CD 18 Li E] 2.0Ah Battery Charger Set Included
The Einhell TE-CD 18 Li E cordless drill driver (1x2.0Ah) makes light work of jobs in the workshed, garage and household and is a much appreciated tool for both DIY enthusiasts and ambitious users alike thanks to its comprehensive features. The cordless drill driver is a member of the Power X-Change series. The advantages of a cordless tool are obvious: Interfering cables, tripping hazards and the distractions caused by restricted movement are all a thing of the past thanks to the new generation of powerful and long-lasting cordless tools from Einhell. The batteries with the high-grade lithium-ion cells can be used for all members of the Power X-Change family. Thanks to the high-quality quick-change drill chuck with lock function, for example, changing tools is quick and easy. The electronic torque preselector enables the user to obtain optimum power. The two-speed gearing of the Einhell TE-CD 18 Li E cordless drill driver (1x2.0Ah) enables powerful screwdriving and fast drilling. The motor is designed to deliver plenty of power and the gearing is made of high-quality metal. The handle is ergonomically shaped for comfortable operation. An integrated LED light provides optimum illumination for the work area. Also included is a practical belt clip. The scope of delivery includes one 2.0 Ah Power X-Change rechargeable battery and the high-speed charger, along with a practical transport and storage case.
- Member of the Power X-Change family
- High-grade quick-change drill chuck for fast bit change
- Optimum force thanks to electronic torque setting
- 2-speed gearing for powerful screwdriving and fast drilling
- Automatic spindle lock for easy tool change
- Powerful motor and high-grade metal gearing
- Ergonomic handle for easy working
- Incl. LED lamp to perfectly illuminate the working area
- Complete with practical belt clip
- Complete with 1x2,0Ah Power X-Change batteries and fast charger
- Complete with practical storage case
*All Einhell products use the Euro/German 2 Pin round plug, which can be used in Singapore sockets. However, Adapters can also be used.