Dirt Water Pump [GE-DP 7935 N-A ECO]
he Einhell GE-DP 7935 N-A ECO dirty water pump with Aquasensor features Eco Power technology and a 790 W power rating achieves a delivery rate of 19,000 liters per hour and the maximum delivery height is nine meters. The maximum immersion depth is seven meters. The pump is designed for foreign particles with diameters up to 35 millimeters. As a result, the dirty water pump is suitable for powerfully pumping off water from ponds, building pits, and basements, or for putting rainwater to use. Thanks to Aqua Sensor technology the pump can operate with patented sensor adjustment at three automatic starting heights or be used for continuous operation. The pump is of slimline design thanks to the integrated aqua sensor and can, therefore, be used in tight shafts as well. A high-quality mechanical seal contributes to long service life. The rugged housing is made of impact-resistant plastic with a stainless steel outer shell. The hose connection is easily accessible on the top of the pump. Features include the ergonomic carry-handle, a ten-meter power cable, and the cable rewind and an integrated suspension eyelet.
- Aqua sensor with three automatic sensor starting heights
- Permanent mode
- ECO Power: higher delivery rate, lower power consumption
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- High-quality mech. seal for a long service life
- Easily reachable hose connection on the pump's topside
- Cable rewind
- Integrated suspension eyelet
- Housing made of impact-resistant plastic & stainless steel shell
- Incl. universal connector
- Non-return valve
*All Einhell products use the Euro/German 2 Pin round plug, which can be used in Singapore sockets. However, Adapters can also be used.