9L Classic Fabric Planter Pot (23 x 23cm) Brown
Steve & Leif SKU: SL-Z8501
Steve & Leif Fabric Planter Pots are the perfect solution for your indoor, outdoor, and urban gardening needs. Using air-pruning and root trapping technology, these double layered environmental friendly fabric bags will give you improved growing results compared to traditional plastic and ceramic grow pots.
- UV Protection & Anti Aging
- Healthier plants' root
- Stainless mesh grommets to aid ventilation and drainage.
- Big soft and sturdy Handles for easy handling.
- Special double layered breathable fabric to offer superior plant health and growth.
- Full range of vibrant colours, to compliment your décor.
- Lightweight, easier to carry than heavy clay pots.
- Machine washable and easy to fold for storage.
- Sustainable, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
Why are Fabric Planter Pots superior to clay and plastic pots?
- Steve & Leif Fabric Planter Pots have the latest technology by using a special double-layered breathable fabric that do great things for your plants.
- The inner mesh layer allows fine hair roots to attach, promoting a more robust system to gather nutrients.
- The outer layer helps to ‘air prune’, preventing the roots from growing in a spiral so you can avoid to bind up into a root ball.
- Steve & Leif Fabric Planter Pots help to keep your roots cool compared to a traditional plastic or ceramic pot.
- Bottom line; your plants focus on flourishing above the soil – giving you a faster growing, happier and healthier plant.