17L Mini Potato Gardening Fabric Planter Box (28 x 28cm) Red
Steve & Leif Mini Potato Fabric Planter Bag allows you to plant potatoes even without a big backyard. Growing potatoes is easy with a Fabric Planter Bag, and the taste and texture of homegrown vegetables far exceeds what you will find at the store. The coolest innovation is our Velcro side window flap, which allows you to harvest your spuds beneath the soil one at a time. You can plant hard to find varieties while keeping out the critters and the weeds. Buy some seed potatoes or make your own to have baked potatoes any time of the week!
Steve & Leif Mini Potato Fabric Planter Bag are the perfect solution for your indoor, outdoor, and urban gardening needs. Using air-pruning and root trapping technology, these double layered environmental friendly fabric bags will give you improved growing results compared to traditional plastic and ceramic grow pots.
- Convenient Velcro front flap, sturdy handles for easy transport
- Stainless mesh grommets to aid ventilation and drainage.
- Big soft and sturdy Handles for easy handling.
- Special double layered breathable fabric to offer superior plant health and growth.
- Full range of vibrant colours, to compliment your décor.
- Lightweight, easier to carry than heavy clay pots.
- Machine washable and easy to fold for storage.
- Sustainable, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Folds flat for space saving storage
Why are Fabric Planter Bag superior to clay and plastic pots?
- Steve & Leif Mini Potato Fabric Planter Bag have the latest technology by using a special double-layered breathable fabric that do great things for your plants.
- The inner mesh layer allows fine hair roots to attach, promoting a more robust system to gather nutrients.
- The outer layer helps to ‘air prune’, preventing the roots from growing in a spiral so you can avoid to bind up into a root ball.
- Steve & Leif Mini Potato Fabric Planter Bag help to keep your roots cool compared to a traditional plastic or ceramic pot.
- Bottom line; your plants focus on flourishing above the soil – giving you a faster growing, happier and healthier plant.