Submersible Dirt Water Pump [GE-DP 3925 ECO]
The GE-DP 3925 ECO dirty water pump is a high-quality, extremely efficient and intelligent helper from the ECO Power series. On a wide range of pump tasks everywhere in the home, garden, ponds and wells it convinces by its state-of-the-art features, solid power and optimum energy efficiency – with a rating of just 390 W, this pump achieves a delivery rate of up to 10,000 liters of dirty water per hour. The GE-DP 3925 ECO has an infinitely height-adjustable float switch which lets you choose between continuous operation and a pre-selected ON and OFF switching level. It is equipped with a high-grade mechanical seal which protects the motor and largely eliminates the need for maintenance. Its robust pump housing is made of impact-resistant plastic. For flexibility there is an easy-to-reach universal connection on the top of the pump. Practical suspension eyelets make it easy to move the pump to where you want to place it. A practical carry-handle enables easy, user-friendly transportation, and a cable rewind lets you store away the pump neatly, safely and in minimum space.
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Float switch infinitely adjustable in height
- "High-quality mech. seal (ceramic/rubber) for a long service life
- Pump housing made of impact-resistant plastic
- Easily reachable hose connection on the pump's topside
- Integrated suspension eyelet
- Cable rewind
- Universal adapter for 25/32 mm hoses as well as 33.3 mm (G 1)
- ECO Power: higher delivery rate, lower power consumption
*All Einhell products use the Euro/German 2 Pin round plug, which can be used in Singapore sockets. However, Adapters can also be used.