No Mould Silicone Sealant 100ml (White/Clear)
Selleys No Mould Silicone sealant is specially designed to create a long lasting waterproof seal in areas where mould resistance is necessary.
- Superior formulation+ that stops mould growth*
- Fast skinning formulation which means you can use your shower in 1 hour#
- Provides a durable waterproof seal
- Resists lifting
Where can this product be used?
- Baths and spas
- Plumbing fixtures
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Glazed and porcelain fixtures
- Plastic laminates
- Some rubbers
- Stainless Steel
Color: Clear and White
Full Cure Time: 48 Hours
Shelf Life For Unopened Product: 12 Months
Technology: Acetic Cure Silicone
How to use?
- Before applying your new sealant we recommend spraying Selleys Rapid Mould Killer into the gap to kill any residual mould.
- Thoroughly clean surface where sealant will be applied with turpentine and dry completely.
- Cut nozzle at 45° angle, cut cartridge tip and fit nozzle.
- Place in a caulking gun, apply with steady pressure, ensuring sealant is pushed into the joint.
- Tool with a spatula dipped in detergent water within 5-10 minutes of application.
- Clean up with turpentine before product skins.
- +Compared to Selleys Wet Area.
- #Sealant will be waterproof and shower ready in 1 hour after application in showers. The semi-cured sealant must not be touched until fully cured (at least 48 hours).
- *To maintain your sealant properties, ensure you regularly clean off any soap scum and dirt as these encourage mould growth Not suitable for aquariums, food or drinking water contact, permanent immersion in water, or metals other than aluminium and stainless steel. Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE and some rubbers. Pre-test on other surfaces for compatibility.
- For neater joints, mask sides before applying sealant and remove tape before sealant skins.
- Not paintable. Complete painting 7 days before applying sealant.