Cockscomb Seeds (50 seeds)
The most striking flower shape celosia produces, these broad and large blooms resemble coral. The flowers are often heavy and may require staking for support, but they’re sure to grab the attention of passersby and make for a great focal point in the garden.
Seed Sowing Guide
- Fill up the seedling pot with seedling soil, poke a hole on the soil with a finger, pour 2-3 seeds into the hole and cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Place the seedling pot under the shade, water once a day in the morning. The seeds will germinate within 3-7 days, after which the seedling pot should be moved to a place with moderate indirect sunlight (avoid direct sunlight).
- When the seedlings grow 3-4 true leaves, they are ready for transplant into a flower pot. Keep a 5-10cm distance between plants.
- Top-dress with Flowering Fertilizer weekly. You may put the fertilizer in the middle of the gap between two plants, cover with soil, and water after fertilization.
- Your seedlings are expected to flower in 50-60 days from transplanting date.
Planting Tips: Plant in well-drained soil
Quantity : +/- 50 seeds
Maturity : 50 - 60 days