Celosia Olumisa Seeds
A warm-weather flowering plants that thrive in hot and humid areas. They are all easy to care for as long as their soil and sunlight requirements are met.
Seed Sowing Guide
- Fill up the seedling pot with seedling soil, poke a hole on the soil with a finger, pour 2-3 seeds into the hole and cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Place the seedling pot under the shade, water once a day in the morning. The seeds will germinate within 3-7 days, after which the seedling pot should be moved to a place with moderate indirect sunlight (avoid direct sunlight).
- When the seedlings grow 3-4 true leaves, they are ready for transplant into a flower pot. Keep a 5-10cm distance between plants.
- Top-dress with Flowering Fertilizer weekly. You may put the fertilizer in the middle of the gap between two plants, cover with soil, and water after fertilization.
- Your seedlings are expected to flower in 55-60 days from transplanting date.
Planting Tips: Plant in well-drained soil
Quantity : +/- 50 seeds
Maturity : 55 - 60 days