Cactus Potting Mix (5L)
NOTE: Delivery is applicable for Singapore addresses only.
Pokon Cactus Mix is suitable for both cacti and succulents. In their natural habitat, these plants may go for months without a drop of rain, alternated by short but heavy downpours. This soil has been created especially to meet the needs of these plants. Pokon Cactus Mix contains only the best quality raw materials, such as peat litter. This mix is a well-aerated and permeable soil mix, allowing cacti and succulents to easily extract the water they need from it, while any excess water drains off. The soil also contains enough plant food for approximately 60 days.
- Sprinkle a layer (20-25%) of hydro granules into the pot
- Fill the pot with potting soil
- Soak your plant in water first and then plant in the hole.
- Fill the pot with potting soil up to 2cm from the top
- Press the soil down gently
- Give your plant plenty of water
Compound organic fertiliser NPK 14-16-18 with trace elements 0.75kg/m3.
Note: Organic products such as soil and compost are not measured in kilograms (KG) and is sold by volume (Litres) because the actual weight can vary with the moisture content.