ARCURRA Cordless Hedge Trimmer 18/55 [Battery Optional]
- Member of the Power X-Change family, 1x18V battery required
- Knife made of laser-cut and diamond-ground steel
- Ergonomic, narrow front handle with microswitch
- Metal gears for a long life
- Clippings collector
- Aluminum knife cover
- Bumper protection with bracket for wall mounting
- Stable quiver for storage and transport
- Battery and charger sold separately
The Einhell cordless hedge trimmer ARCURRA is a powerful member of the Power X-Change family from Einhell. The innovative PXC series scores with high performance and maximum flexibility: The Li-ion batteries are unlimitedly interchangeable among the devices in the Einhell system series. The knives of the ARCURRA hedge trimmer are made of laser-cut and diamond-ground steel and designed for maximum precision and durability. With them, the cordless hedge trimmer achieves a cutting length of 55 centimeters with up to 2,700 cuts per minute. The ergonomic, narrow handle of the ARCURRA is equipped with a microswitch. The robust metal gear ensures a long service life for the cordless hedge trimmer. Thanks to the practical clippings collector, the clippings can be perfectly removed from the top of the hedge when cutting the hedge. The aluminum knife cover secures the knives and the sturdy quiver protects them during storage and is also suitable for safe transport. A bumper with a bracket for wall mounting is included in the delivery.
This item does not include a battery or charger, these are available separately.
4 Battery Combo to choose from:
1. No Battery Included
2. With 2.0Ah Battery & Charger Kit Set - 450 W (Approx. 80min)
3. With 2.5Ah Battery & Charger Kit Set - 720 W (Approx. 115min)
4. With 3.0Ah Battery & Charger Kit Set - 900 W (Approx. 120min)
5. With 4.0Ah Battery & Charger Kit Set - 900 W (Approx. 160min)
|Cutting length||55 cm|
|Sword length||620 mm|
|Tooth spacing||18 mm|
|Cuts per minute||2400 min ^ -1|
*All Einhell products use the Euro/German 2 Pin round plug, which can be used in Singapore sockets. However, Adapters can also be used.