57L Maroon Big Tomato Fabric Planter (42 x 41cm) with Stacking Kit Red
Steve & Leif Mini Tomato Fabric Planter is ideal for growing tomatoes. The depth optimized for tomato roots but perfect for growing any vining crop! Great for apartments or those with limited gardening space. Tubular pocket sleeves on the sides of the bag allow for additional staking system to grow tomatoes and vining crops such as cucumbers, melons, peppers, pole beans, etc. Grow flowers, herbs or veggies. Our tubular pockets secure the Steve & Leif Plant Staking Kit without disturbing the roots, and also allow staking directly into the ground for high wind environments. Staking Kit included.
Steve & Leif Mini Tomato Fabric Planter are the perfect solution for your indoor, outdoor, and urban gardening needs. Using air-pruning and root trapping technology, these double layered environmental friendly fabric bags will give you improved growing results compared to traditional plastic and ceramic grow pots.
- UV Protection & Anti-Aging
- Made from 100% Recycled Materials
- Stainless steel mesh grommets for healthy plant aeration
- Folds flat for space saving storage
- Double-Layered Breathable Fabric to promotes growth of secondary roots
- Includes 9 pcs 50cm stakes; 9 pcs 31cm cross bars; 6 pcs connector
Why are Fabric Planter Pots superior to clay and plastic pots?
- Steve & Leif Mini Tomato Fabric Planter have the latest technology by using a special double-layered breathable fabric that do great things for your plants.
- The inner mesh layer allows fine hair roots to attach, promoting a more robust system to gather nutrients.
- The outer layer helps to ‘air prune’, preventing the roots from growing in a spiral so you can avoid to bind up into a root ball.
- Steve & Leif Mini Tomato Fabric Planter help to keep your roots cool compared to a traditional plastic or ceramic pot.
- Bottom line; your plants focus on flourishing above the soil – giving you a faster growing, happier and healthier plant.