Submersible Clear Water Pump [GE-SP 4390 LL ECO]
The Einhell GE-SP 4390 LL ECO clear water pump scores top marks for eco-friendliness and high performance. Thanks to Eco Power it achieves a higher delivery rate for lower power consumption. The technical data are impressive and underline its suitability for all-round use in a wide range of situations. With its powerful 430 W rating it offers an immersion depth of up to seven meters and can deliver clear water up to a maximum of eight meters, and also has a non-return valve. The maximum water temperature for the equipment is 35 degrees Celsius. The Einhell GE-SP 4390 LL ECO clear water pump works in shallow water as low as one millimeter, so all that is left as a result can be wiped dry. The float switch is infinitely adjustable. Furthermore, with a pump housing made of impact-resistant plastic and a high-grade mechanical seal, the pump is rugged and long-lasting. The clear water pump features an ergonomic carry-handle, cable rewind, integrated suspension eyelet, and universal hose connection. The hose connection is easily accessible on the top of the pump.
- Low-level suction down to 1 mm residual water level
- Infinitely variable floating switch
- Non-return valve
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- High-quality mechanical seal for a long service life
- Easily reachable hose connection on the pump's topside
- Integrated suspension eyelet
- Pump housing made of impact-resistant plastic
- Incl. universal connector
- ECO Power: higher delivery rate, lower power consumption
*All Einhell products use the Euro/German 2 Pin round plug, which can be used in Singapore sockets. However, Adapters can also be used.